Saturday, July 29, 2006

Playlist

As if anyone was interested, Ian is currently...

listening to:
Lily Allen - Alright Still
Bloody rude, funny and sassy - ah, it feels like a London summer has come to Oz. Awright, darlin'?
Something for Kate - Desert Lights
Melancholic rock - a tad rawer than previous albums. Jury's still out, actually.
Gomez - How We Operate
Their best album so far? I think so...

watching:
Frasier - Series 4
You can't beat pompous, arrogant but insecure psychiatrists for a good belly-laugh. No relation to any doctors of my acquantance, by the way...
Green Wing Series 1
Like being back at school, but with added smut and omigod-did-he-really-say-that/do-that? funny.
[TV here is really, really crap]

reading:
The Turning - Tim Winton
Western Australian short stories - an evocative but bleak view of my new home.
The Word Magazine
Yikes. About eight quid a throw over here. But worth every cent/penny.

playing:
Far Cry
Better than Half-Life 2? When I'm anxious I do so like to kill things... muahahaha!
Half Life 2: Episode 1
Better than Half-Life 2? Mebbe.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, you can't be reading The Turning, because I'm reading it at the moment :-D

And Lily Allen? *rolls eyes* ;-D

Sunday, 30 July, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're right, the TV in Oz truly is crap, but I've found myself slowly getting hooked to Love Island, yikes. Go Shane...

Friday, 04 August, 2006  
Blogger claudy said...

What the heck is Love Island?? Is this a UK production or an Australian one? Either way telly here is shite and I desperately miss Channel 4, the Beeb and even Channel 5!

Yes, telly in Oz is in a dire state of affairs.

Claudy

Tuesday, 08 August, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home